Oh my gosh thank you so much pinotandpeeptoes for the nomination!! Her blog is so cute and she is adorable, check her out! This award is so great because it gets little blogs noticed and I am so excited to find new blogs to follow.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the award.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
- Answer the questions
- Notify the Nominees
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite animal (can be a pet or something more exotic)?
Sarah.A: I have 2 snakes that I am totally in love with, but my favorite animal is absolutely an aye-aye.
Sarah E: I have a dog and I love him but I’m also in love with polar bears and koala bears
2. What do you love about where you live?
Sarah.A: Oof, I’m not really big about living in the suburbs, but being really close to NYC is really nice
Sarah E: I actually love living in a remote suburban town. I go to school in a busy town and it’s nice to come home to peace and quietness
3. What is something you’re grateful for?
Sarah.A: I am so grateful that my family and friends are supportive of anything I do/want to do (haha that’s so cheesy I know)
Sarah E: I’m grateful for my support system; friends and family. My family is always there for me and I can always rely on my best friends (and yes that includes a certain someone named Sarah ❤️)
4. What food do you make the best (cereal and milk count!)
Sarah.A: I make a sandwich, especially grilled cheeses
Sarah E: I’ve gotten really good at making omelettes (a summer goal for me yay!). It’s typically just chicken and mozzerella but I like to add cooked spinach sometimes
5. If you could meet one person, who would it be?
Sarah.A: Aaah there are so many people I wish I could meet…maybe Zac Posen because I think he’s a huge inspiration and I could talk to him for hours.
Sarah E: I would love to meet Coco Chanel, she’s such an inspiration to me and I’d also love to meet Bobbi Brown because I’m obsessed with her products
6. If you could only pick one thing to play up: Lips, eyes, or hair?
Sarah.A: Eyes, for sure
Sarah E: ^retweet
7. What is your favorite season?
Sarah.A: Spring, I feel like there are more options to do fun stuff
Sarah E: to be honest I love all the seasons. It’s always so fun to change trends for each season
8. Why did you start your blog?
Sarah.A: I thought it would be a fun way to experience different lifestyles (It totally is!)
Sarah E: I’ve been running a website for a couple of years now but I just wasn’t happy with it so I decided to team up with my bestie. I’m so happy I did because it’s great blogging with your best friend about things you love
9. What is most important to you in life?
Sarah.A: Knowing that my life and the life of my family/friends will be as happy and worthwhile as possible.
Sarah E: always being there for people when they need me
10. What would you like to be remembered for?
Sarah.A: My personality and my fashion sense
Sarah E: sense of humor and my personality
My questions for you:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite clothing store?
- What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
- How many people live in your house?
- What was your dream job when you were a little kid?
- What is your dream pet?
- What is your favorite type of beauty product and why? (skin, eyes, lips)
- Favorite movie?
- If you could switch places with any person who would it be?
- What’s the reason you started your blog?
And we nominate the following: